To Find Them Any Fresher You Would Have To Grow

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I got so exited, i Made blog...

On my half way journey through the healing process of my cracked bone, i sit and heal. I've been fortunate enough to drink teas, foods and drinks that help strengthen my muscles and bone.
Today i woke up happy. It felt like it was going to be anther good day, lying here in my bed with books full of information. For the passed weeks the only thing Ive been able to do, that keeps me content and focused is reading. Ive gained a heck of alot more information on herb then before because its all i do now. One of my favorite books was a gift i got from my mother in-law for Christmas, "Herb Bible". This book is based on chapters that give you the tools to do it all yourself! Create your own herbal medicine cabinet without having to be an expert on herbs. It also gives you a tiny bit of history and description on how to use an herb, the proper amount. When my faïence came in the room and told me "I have a surprise for you today", uncontrollably, i smile because he is always so adorable and i love surprises. As i write this, he is on his way with my new prised possession, "Proscription for natural healing"! I am super excited about this book. I always go to Barned and Nobles to study from it and now its coming home to me! I'm really excited about it. So far i got to a few of the most important elements for nutrition; carbohydrates, Protein, fats and fibers. Leaning things from this book is great because it gives such detail with minimal amount of words. Its to the point and that for me keeps it fun.
What a great surprise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment